See new innovation at BTME
The Art of Application is set to be a key focus of the Syngenta stand at BTME 2020 in Harrogate later this month.
Organised by BIGGA, the annual BTME event attracts some 9000 greenkeepers, turf managers and golf club owners - with the chance to find out about the latest innovations in turf management and a comprehensive Continue to Learn education programme.
Visit Syngenta stand 428 (Purple Zone) to find out more about some of the tools available and the exciting developments to enhance future turf management.
- The launch of the Syngenta Application Academy
- A new walk-through guide to the Art of Application
- An interactive turf plant to highlight key target zones
- A working spray boom demonstration of the science behind droplet size
- A new update of the GreenCast Turf App, providing advice and record keeping
- New offers on Turf Rewards to enhance application accuracy and turf management
See how you can get the Right Product, in the Right Place, at the Right Time.
"Sprayer operators’ skills and experience play a vital role in getting the best results from every application. Syngenta is committed to giving positive advice to help them achieve it," advocates Glenn Kirby.